Landlords and property managers want to protect their real estate investment. Screening potential tenants can help prevent headaches and evictions. Let us help by checking your potential tenants background, verifying their current employment and wage, checking eviction records and providing credit records. All of these tools can help the landlord make a better informed decision and prevent future issues.
Courthouse Concepts provides volunteer background checks for non-profits, youth activities, church organizations, and civic groups. Courthouse Concepts has helped many volunteer organizations effectively screen their potential volunteer candidates. In this day and age, it is important to adequately screen potential volunteer candidates to reduce liability. Call an expert today for your free quote.
The Applicant Management Center 2.0 allows you to track candidates through the hiring process. The information collected is fed directly to Courthouse Concepts to begin the background screening process.
Now you can utilize our electronic error-detecting Form I-9 and conduct electronic “right to work” employment verifications on newly hired employees.
Initial Invitation ---> Electronic Application ---> Interview Status --->Hiring Decision--->Background Check ---> I-9 and E-Verify
Our onboarding services offer the following:
- Online application
- Applicant tracking tool throughout the hiring process
- Electronic I-9, virtually eliminating technical errors
- One touch E- Verify that helps you ensure your applicant is legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Social Security Number Verification Service (SSNVS), which will improve the accuracy of your payroll and tax reporting and virtually eliminate SSA inquiries concerning “no-match” Social Security letters.
- Cost-effectively reduce your exposure to government audits, financial penalties and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance.