Write your caption here
You cannot tell if a person has a criminal history just by looking at them. A criminal background check is just one of the essential products we offer to protect your company from a bad hire. Being aware of any issues in criminal records before hiring an applicant can reduce your company’s risk of a negligent hiring lawsuit. Most companies believe in second chances as long as the applicant is honest.
Protect your business from liability by doing criminal background checks on applicants who meet any of the following criteria:
- have access to money or valuables
- carry a weapon
- drive a vehicle
- have access to drugs or explosives
- have access to master keys
- have contact with the public, patients, or children
- filling a position for which a background check is required by law
Criminal record searches are not limited to the workplace. Having a criminal history report added to your tenant screening package can protect your interests and other residents.
Criminal background screening can include the following searches:
- County Criminal Record Search
- Statewide Criminal Record Search
- Federal Criminal Record Search
- Nationwide Criminal Search (Database containing over 500 million criminal records)
- Sex Offender Search
- Contact us today for reliable, accurate criminal records searches.